PhD in Educational Technology (Universitat de les Illes Balears)
Senior Lecturer in The Department of Didactics and School Organization at the Universidad de Murcia
Senior Lecturer of Educational Technology. Member of the group of research of Educational Technology at the University of Murcia.
Linda was born in Bogotá (Colombia) a long time ago ;-), she is “Murcianica” by adoption (Spain). By profession I’m Educationalist, I’m a student of musicology by hobby, Doctor by faculty prescription, and if the majority of people say that I’m TALKative (is a euphemism, as you can try yourself), I must say that I’m also LEARNative :-).
From Murcia (even when I’m always on the road), I’m working on specific aspects of Educational Technology related to the pedagogical perspective, BUT sometimes I’m doing explorations “on the other side”.
Currently, I’m working on projects centred on:
- Personal Learning Environments
- Mobile Learning in Hospital Schools
- Teacher’s ICT Competencies (especially of VET, primary and secondary school)
- Innovation in Higher Education
- Social Networking sites, impact on society, uses by young people and uses for learning.